East Quogue Historical Wooden Figurines 

 

 

 

 

Give the Gift of History!

The Walker House

The Walker House

Shinnecock Bay, East Quogue. Built in 1871 for William F. Halsey as a lodge. Circa 1884, it was sold to the Walker family. Used as a boarding house. Destroyed by fire on November 14, 1939. Size: About 2 1/2" X 8" $26.00 includes shipping, $20 each local pickup.

Welcome Sign

Welcome Sign

Size 2 1/2" X 3" $18.00 incl. shipping, $12 each local pickup.

First Firehouse

First Firehouse

The upper wooden part was built in March of 1921. In 1930 it was raised up to become a second story. Size 4 1/2" X 5" $26.00 includes shipping, $20 each local pickup.

Second Firehouse

Second Firehouse

465 Montauk Highway. A new brick firehouse was built in 1950 just west of the first wooden firehouse. In 1998, an addition was added to the east side, almost doubling the size of the building. Size 7 1/2" X 2 3/4" $26.00 includes shipping, $20 each local pickup.

Methodist Church

Methodist Church

Built in 1882. Size 4" X 6" $26.00 includes shipping, $20 each local pickup.

Elementary School

Elementary School

Built in 1883. The bell in the tower was presented by the teachers in 1901. Second story completed in 1904-1905. Bathrooms added in 1919. Building torn down in 1956. Size 5" X 5 " $26.00 includes shipping, $20 each local pickup.

by Cat's Meow

Please Click Photos for info & pricing

Send check to:

East Quogue Historical Society 

P.O. Box 174

 East Quogue, New York 11942

 

For local orders Call Marilyn at 631-653-5517

 

 

FOLLOW US:

  • Facebook Classic

 ©2018 East Quogue Historical Society